Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Stream Video from pc to TV

Stream Video from pc to TV

Most of us are TV fanatics that if we have free time, we’ll find ourselves in front of the television. And I’m one of those so called “TV addicts”. I’m very interested in all the software and hardware that appear in the market that offer great access to more channels. I search the Internet. I was amazed that many people are also searching on how to enjoy their TV watching to the highest level.

While browsing Net, there are various topics about having TV on your PC and watching TV online. Are these not interesting topics to read about? Actually, these are pretty much interesting topics. Why? Well, you don’t need to call companies that offer cable or satellite TV to have a wide range of channels. Such topics are helpful for it give you more information on how you can stream video from PC to TV. While learning the information related to such topic, all you need is a PCTV tuner and fast internet connection.

Suddenly, it crosses my mind that I want to watch those videos not on my PC but on our TV. So how I’m going to do it? I search on “streaming videos from PC to TV”. My first impression is that it will not be as easy as I thought it would be. I continue researching more, reading forums and such. Also, another option is the U-Broadcast. I searched for it and found that it is a product of Uticasoft. It is a webcam viewer, TV tuner viewer, video capturer and live- stream server.
There are many choices that came my way. And it’s really hard to decide. I also read the comments of other people about certain software or hardware to be able to stream videos in the most convenient way. Some successfully got what they want but then a flaw will be encountered. Then they will try other ways to stream videos. It consumes time and effort and money as well but it’s worth it in the end.

As I continue my search, I’ll find more methods, specific ones that I can share with other TV addicts out there. I will ask for other people’s advices on this matter. I will continue reading forums and blogs that will help me to have what I want. It’s not only the thought of me able to stream videos but knowing how it’s done and me able to share it, gives others the chance to also enjoy the benefits of video streaming. Some people don’t have enough time like me to search the internet just to get information.

So I’ll pick one and I will try it. If it works, I will tell you as soon as possible. If I failed, I will still write about it but ask other people what maybe went wrong. Then I will try another one. I know that companies are dealing with this demand intensely so I’m not alone. Maybe tomorrow or the next day, video streaming will be as easy as no one as of this moment expect it to be. Then, my first impression will not last anymore.

=====================
Satellite Tv Content Insert2007 ELITE EDITIONGet over 3000 Stations for a small one-time fee! Why pay over $90.00 a month for Cable or Satellite TV services?Get over 3000 STATIONS on your PC or Laptop for free!!Instantly Turn your Computer into a Super TV Click Here to Learn More

=====================
2007 TITANIUM EDITIONGet over 4000 Stations for a small one-time fee!Click Here to Learn More
=====================

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home